cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [fyi] leaving again :(
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:10:05 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Oh, yet one more, I won't be at ApacheCON 2001: for those of you who
> will go there and speak there, have fun for me too :) For those of you
> know don't know if going or not, well, GO! It's a great opportunity to
> shape the future of this project because so much is said during
> face-2-face meetings that take place in conferences.

I can't ever free the funds.  They need to have one on East Coast US
(preferably in the Washington DC area or suburbs).  But I want to
go bad :(.

> Enough said, see you soon.

See you soon.  It seems so short....
I must say, you have been instrumental in bending my brain in ways it
shouldn't ;P.  Nevertheless we have been the better for it.

Take care.