cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [fyi] leaving again :(
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:53:44 GMT
Guys,

I know I'm probably doing more harm than good by my dropping in and out
of the project and dumping tons of RT on your head, anyway, I have to
leave again since this project is sucking more mental energy that I
honestly have in this period of my life.

Last time I left, people thought I was exahausted by the work here and
by open source life and all that.... it's not. It's simply my life that
needs to be taken care of and this requires time and energy.

My schedule says that I'll be able to return to the fun probably around
July when my college thesis is done and I hopefully get my degree....

... or I might well understand technology is no fun anymore and help
materially people that really need help (not you bunch of smart geeks!)
in third-world countries like some people I know.

[hope the XMLHack guys don't pick this up this time :)]

So, bye, for now and keep up the great work.

Ah, one more thing: my RT are just what they are: RT. Please feel free
to do whatever you want with them and remember: it's better to have
something simple and stupid that works that an elegant theory on paper.

Oh, yet one more, I won't be at ApacheCON 2001: for those of you who
will go there and speak there, have fun for me too :) For those of you
know don't know if going or not, well, GO! It's a great opportunity to
shape the future of this project because so much is said during
face-2-face meetings that take place in conferences.

Enough said, see you soon.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.