cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: strange resons not going beta (was Re: C2: trouble getting streaming to work as expected)
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:57:09 GMT
Hi,

Just a note - I think it would not be wise to go beta until the
jakarta-avalon CVS goes beta. If you would be willing to wait about 1 month
I think we could put that CVS into a beta state. I will also write a python
script to help convert any applications based on cocoon2. There is still a
few discussion points that need to be addressed but I think that it should
be possible.

Cheers,

Pete