cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Commit Access?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 06:16:28 GMT

would it be possible for me to gain commit access to Cocoon2? I work with
the Avalon project and occasionally things are migrated around/deprecated
etc. With the aim of keeping Cocoon up to date with Avalon I could also
update Cocoon simultaneously with Avalon. This will minimize Berins
frustration ;) and serve to balance progress in Avalon ;)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message