cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Man <Martin....@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: [C2] Using logicsheets in logicsheets
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:14:47 GMT
On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 05:22:04PM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I ran accross an error, and I am not sure how to fix it.
> I had some code to display a markup of some data.  After
> debugging it, I tried moving the code to a logicsheet.
> Now that the code resides in the logicsheet, XSP tries
> to convert all the <esql:xxxxx> elements to SAX events.

check whether in every xsp file you're defining xmlns:esql properly, this usualy
happens when there is a intermediate transformation from your tags to esql
tags but you don't define esql namespace in your source xsp document... ugly
xsp feature which I already described a month ago (check "xsp proposal" subject)