cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Zielinski <>
Subject Cocoon automatic configuration and CDK.
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:42:53 GMT

I have prepared CDK (Cocoon Development Kit). I hope that name CDK
isn't too much proud.

CDK is ready to run Cocoon1 and Cocoon2 distribution based on Tomcat
3.3-m2. (soon on Tomcat 4)
Cocoon2.war from CDK is configured with HypersonicSQL database.

I have some propositions:

1. I'd like to add link to CDK distribution on official Cocoon page.
Actually CDK is on

2. I'd like to store CDK on server.

3. I'd like to make Cocoon 2 configuration with various databases more

I have modified original build.xml and Cocoon 2 files with database
Modification are very simple, they needs to select tokens for Ant
filter eg: in cocoon.xconf

    <component-instance name="personnel"
      <pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>
    <component-instance name="@personnel@"
      <pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>

Special tokens are changed by ant to specified values eg: conection
name, jdbc url, user name , password etc.

I'm waiting for your suggestions.

Best regards,
  ICQ # 47933362

To unsubscribe, e-mail: