cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Muench" <Steve.Mue...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Anybody run into this error with Oracle JDBC?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 17:22:42 GMT
| > PD: Uses JDBC drivers of 8.1.7, it works fine.
|
| I am using classes122.zip (renamed to oracle.jar).
| I have a feeling that it has to do with a certain size of image that I am uploading
| to the DB.
|
| I will try the newer JDBC drivers.  We are connecting to Oracle 8.1.6.

8.1.7 JDBC driver can connect to any 7.3, 8i, or 9i version of Oracle.
It's just that compared to 8.1.6 JDBC drivers, there are more bug
fixes and a few new features.

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/