cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter C. Verhage" <pete...@zeelandnet.nl>
Subject Cocoon 1: Possible bug
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:37:59 GMT
I've noticed the strange behaviour if I create an XML page which doesn't use
an XSLT stylesheet (something I do regularly, just for testing logicsheets)
it won't get regenerated after changing something within the logicsheet.

Ofcourse I use the <?xml-logicsheet?> PI, so that isn't the problem. I have
also tested the exact same page with enabled <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
PI, and ofcourse with an <?xml-stylesheet?> PI. After adding these two
lines, it does react on changes in the logicsheet, and will
regenerate/recompile!

I tested this behaviour thoroughly, and today isn't the first time I use
Cocoon (I'm using it for over half-a-year, and I am addicted to it, but
that's a whole different story ;P), so I really don't think I'm doing
something wrong overhere...

Regards,

Peter