cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject sitemap not compiling
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 15:14:39 GMT

I just got a fresh checkout of Cocoon2 this morning, compiled the
cocoon.war file following the instructions, installed it in TomCat 3.2.1.

I went through the web.xml commenting out lines to do with SQL, WebSphere etc.

When I hit http://localhost/cocoon

I get Cocoon's error page saying the sitemap handler is not available.
Looking in the log, it says:

	javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Namespace not
supported by SAXParser

Anybody got any suggestions?

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre