cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Tagunov Anthony" <atagu...@nnt.ru>
Subject Re: [C2] Request For Vote: MultiPart Form Handling
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:16:17 GMT
On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:57:25 -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:

>Given that there were no objections, and a few enthusiastic
>"that would be cool" responses..

Sorry for posting this late and claiming i'm not a voter, still one
opinion: do these changes allow to get just binary data,
without storing anything to disk?

In our projects we need to handle uploaded data exclusively
ourselves, no standard package can do the uploading we need
(eventually we store it to a DB, but first our processing should
come)

And storing to disk in our case i consider EXTREMELY HARMFULL--
why store to files if it is possible to get raw data and handle it
according to our preferrences.

So, again -- is this going to be possible?

Best regards, Tagunov Anthony