cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Tagunov Anthony" <atagu...@nnt.ru>
Subject Re: [wow!] XQuery!!!-- HOW TO USE CVS?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:15:48 GMT
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:35:52 +0100, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>> Btw: What tools are you using for storing XML documents in your RDBMS?
>
>That's the problem: none! For now, I don't see the need to store
>documents in a RDBMS system, I'd use CVS over a transactional file
>system instead!

Please, how do you do that?

is it possible with a CVS that when you put there something
in the regular way, it gets copied to some 'deployment dir'
(in our case a dir that cocoon takes its source files from)?

If this is possible i personally could improve our production process in
the following way: we develop on the development server, when we
see it's okay we put it into the CVS with tag 'main' and then it automatically
gets copied to Cocoon production dir.

Thanx in advance, Tagunov Anthony