cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Franz <snowh...@nihongo.org>
Subject RE: Nice VBS script virus...(was Re: Here you have, ;o)
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:56:18 GMT
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Nael Mohammad wrote:

> I think we need to report him and get him banned. He did intentional.....

It probably wasn't intentional. This is a *fast* moving virus that my
mailserver filters have intercepted more than 30 times this morning
already from many different people. He is probably just another victim.

--
Benjamin Franz

... with proper design, the features come cheaply. This
approach is arduous, but continues to succeed.

                                     ---Dennis Ritchie