cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: [C2][Xalan2] Xalan2J problems under heavy load using Apache JMeter
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:20:52 GMT

Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Scott, Xalan2J Team,
>
> Can you please take a look at the stack trace(s) in the enclosed file.

Gosh, this looks like a similar bug that occured sometime in my distant
memory... the ResultTreeHandler is null.  Hmm... I think the previous bug
was related to the redirect extension not restoring the ResultTreeHandler.
Are you using the redirect extension in here?  The only thing is, it's hard
to see how heavy threading could effect this mechanism.

I have an issue that I have to get to before I address this (see my
previous note about the AttributeHandler on xalan-dev)... should take a day
or two.  You should post this, if you haven't already, on
http://nagoya.betaversion.org/bugzilla/.  List it as high priority, I
assume, unless this is not a crisis.

> This log was created by
> running Apache JMeter