cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2]: Problems with Actions and Parameters
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:10:30 GMT
Hi,

when I use action and parameters in this way:

   <map:match pattern="forms/employee">
     <map:act set="employee">
         <parameter name="hallo" value="value"/>

         <map:generate type="serverpages" src="docs/samples/forms/employee.xsp"/>
         <map:transform src="stylesheets/dynamic-page2html.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize/>
     </map:act>
   </map:match>

the generated java code is not compilable:

  param = new Parameters ();
  param.setParameter ("hallo", substitute(listOfMaps, "value"));

  if ((map = action_set_employee (cocoon_action, listOfMaps,
                                        environment, objectModel,
                                        substitute(listOfMaps, null), param)) != null) {
     getLogger().debug("Action action_set_employee");
     listOfMaps.add (map);

    .setParameter ("hallo", substitute(listOfMaps, "value"));

The parameter is processed twice! If the map:generate etc. is used outside the map:act the
generated code is ok:
     <map:act set="employee">
         <parameter name="hallo" value="value"/>
     </map:act>
     <map:generate type="serverpages" src="docs/samples/forms/employee.xsp"/>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/dynamic-page2html.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize/>

I search through the sitemap.xsl for the reason but I think it will take me some days to find
the problem.

Any hints or ideas?

Carsten

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de