cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [C2]: What happened to Roles.COCOON?
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:16:41 GMT
> Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Yes it is intentional.  Any information that you would have gotten
> from the Cocoon object can be gotten from the App Context object.
> Make your class Contextualizable, and get your info from the
> Context that was passed to you.
Yes, I understand now. But I can't get a Cocoon instance or a Processor
from the Context, right?
I need an (initialized) object which can process an environment for my purpose.

Can any component (generator, transformer, even a the parser) implement the
Contextualizable interface to get the Context?

Carsten