cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Lamb" <p...@oil-law.com>
Subject RE: [C2] more classloader issues
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:52:03 GMT

> Paul Lamb wrote:
> >
> > I just updated to the lastest cvs of c2 and tomcat-4.0
> (catalina) and
> > I've started having a problem with cocoon not finding the correct
> > classpath.
> >
> > >From the logs I get the following:
> >
> > DEBUG   130     [cocoon  ] (HttpProcessor[8080][4]): Classpath =
> >
> D:\working\t4\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\classes;.\bin\bootstrap.j
> ar;d:\java
> > soft\jdk1.3\lib\tools.jar
> >

> Are your other libraries installed in "WEB-INF/lib"?  That is where
> they need to be installed.

Ok, I moved them from the catalina ./lib over to WEB-INF/lib. Which
solves that problem. But now the sitemap won't compile since servlet.jar
isn't in the classpath; and if you put servlet.jar in WEB-INF/lib cocoon
won't load at all because it says that cocoon isn't a servlet. I even
made sure to re-compile cocoon with the servlet_2_3.jar present in the
xml-cocoon/lib.