cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] [Bug] ComponentNotAccessibleException
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:40:47 GMT
Further follow up:

It's nothing to do with where it's running.  I've followed it as far as I could but wasn't
getting anywhere so I reverted back to my previous version for the timebeing.

For future reference, if I'm trying to trace a bug which may be in the avalonapi.jar in a
CVS version of C2, is there any robust way of obtaining the correct version of the avalon
sourcecode for the library.

I downloaded the latest avalon CVS, but it looked like it might be a little more up to date
than the one in Cocoon.

If these two projects are constantly being altered in tandem, I could see this issue being
a real problem from time to time.  Could we incorporate some kind of note in the Cocoon repository
containing a revision tag or date for the Avalon CVS that would guarantee getting the synced
source?

Stuart.