cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject [C2 latest] XSP Compile missing full classpath
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:47:59 GMT
I wonder if this is related to Donald's comments about the ESQL sample.

Some of my XSP code is no-longer functioning.  It fails to compile complaining that some classes
cannot be found.  I popped in a debug statement to display the compiler classpath before compilation,
and it does not include any of the classes in the WEB-INF/lib directory.

Have there been any changes recently that could have affected this.  Or am I perhaps doing
the wrong thing in expecting those items to be in the default classpath?

Thanks,

Stuart.