cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: [c2] broken CVS, again!
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:21:41 GMT
Thanks Paul & Berin,

Having bombarded the list today with problems I think practically everything is now working
again with my real-life test cases under the latest CVS version of C2.  The only outstanding
problem I'm having is this issue with the document(url) function not liking XML documents
that result from XSP code.  I appear to be getting round this at the moment by sending the
XML from the XSP through an XSLT sheet which basically copies everything without changes.
 Unfortunately updating to the latest CVS took longer than I had planned and I'm now a bit
rushed off my feet.  Hopefully later in the week I'll find out what the issue is and give
some more useful information.

I don't know whether static sites count on your list of users of Cocoon 2, but our site updating
system that we are currently beginning to promote is based around Cocoon 2 with a fair amount
of code of our own to provide customers with updating facilities tailored to to their particular
needs and legacy data storage systems.  If anyone thinks our sites warrant being on the list
of Cocoon 2 users, then please feel free to add them.  Currently they amount to our own site:
	<http://www.adolos.com/>  and <http://www.adolos.co.uk/>
and the site of the Scottish Bible Society:
	<http://www.scottishbiblesociety.org/>
Fingers crossed, the list will grow.

We recently launched a teacher training CD-ROM for the Scottish Government (the "Scottish
Executive") which was produced using Cocoon 1.

All our work for the last year or so has been under MacOS X - which I have to confess to having
fallen in love with!

Thanks again folks,

Stuart.