cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject [C2] Re: Repository broken
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:26:42 GMT
Berin,

Is there anything you've changed in ResourceReader recently that could explain why images
on pages rendered with the latest C2 CVS are being almost randomly swapped on a page, like
they're being generated, put in a bin and then taken out at random and distributed around
the page?

[This relates to my post on the thread "[C2] Re: Strange problems with concurrent? access..."]

Stuart.