cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject [C2] Fault with current CVS? Missing sitemap.ComponentHolder.java
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2001 11:22:15 GMT
I decided it was about time I updated my copy of C2 to a newer CVS version and have been running
into some problems.

Currently when I try to run the Cocoon examples I get a sitemap compile error.  Basically,
the sitemap is compiled into code containing the java import statement:

	import org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ComponentHolder;

But this Class no longer exists in the repository, so I get the following bit of log:

> ERROR   12041   [cocoon  ] (Thread-9): Error compiling sitemap
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
> _sitemap_xmap:
> Line 40, column 7: Class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ComponentHolder not found in
> import.
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.compile(JavaLanguage.java:206)

> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:132)

> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:200)

> 	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:170)

Have I just chosen a bad time to update, or this some oversight?

Stuart.