cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaiswal, Vinay (CTS)" <JVi...@chn.cognizant.com>
Subject M-commerce application using cocoon
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 04:25:59 GMT
Hi folks,

I am developing a media independent M-commerce application using cocoon.
I need to connect a oracle8i database and query it. Depending upon queries,
XML
pages will be generated on the fly from the oracle8i database. These XML
pages will
be coming on the Apache Web Server. Then depending upon the media it is to
be converted on the fly to HTML, WML or HDML and to be displayed on the
device.

Right now, I'm having an application usind cocoon in which all XML pages and
stylesheets have been
hosted on Apache Web Server. Depending upon the device, it is converted into
HTML
and WML on the fly and to be displayed on the WAP enabled phone and any
browser.

Now I want all XML pages to be generated on the fly from the oracle8i
database and to be
converted into HTML, WML or HDML on the fly depending on the media.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Vinay Jaiswal

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com