cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Klaasen Tom <Tom.Klaa...@the-ecorp.com>
Subject RE: [C2] Parameters for generators
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:03:15 GMT
Thanks Giacomo, this other syntax works!

I was mistaken because I assumed the syntax would be the same as in

   <map:transformer     name="xslt"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer">
    <compile-stylesheets map:value="true"/>
    <use-cache map:value="false"/>
   </map:transformer>

(in the standard sitemap).

But indeed, further below there is

    <map:transform type="sql">
      <parameter name="use-connection" value="personnel"/>
    </map:transform>

The new syntax also looks cleaner than the one I tried at first.

Thanks again for your prompt response,

tomK