cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2][Avalon] ComponentPool/AbstractPool problem.
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:54:38 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Berin,
>
> Am behind a firewall. Is there a way to get access to the sources for avalonapi.jar?
Can you
> please zip up the latest and send it to me privately?

Yep.  There is a ThreadSafePool implementation in the pool package that
we might want to extend or wrap.  I am doing an update as I write this
email, so when it is done I will send it to you.

Another alternative (for the future) is to log in to Apache, and
check out the project there.  After that you can zip it up, and
mail it to yourself.  (Unless your firewall won't allow you to even
use SSH).