cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] XSP and apects (was: log performance penalties)
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 04:38:04 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

>  Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

I am still working out the bugs, but the new Actions I committed today (which
when they are debugged will replace the XXXEmployeeAction actions) will load
a configuration file (an XML file) to set the parameters needed for the actions.
This lets you set parameters and other things that are completely orthagonal
to the sitemap.

This approach would work for configuring aggregation and other aspects without
cluttering the sitemap with too many semantics.