cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] build problem with servlet 2.3
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:38:11 GMT
Paul Russell wrote:

> * Berin Loritsch (bloritsch@apache.org) wrote :
> > Speaking of which--would it be more beneficial to everyone if we included
> > the sourcecode to MaybeUpload instead of the jar?  With the license it is
> > possible as long as the source files retain the license information in their
> > headers.
>
> Are we allowed to do that? I thought we could only have non-APL stuff
> as libs. Anyone remember where the documentation for this kind of thing
> is?

Well, I don't know about Apache rules on this one, but the license
permits it.  We may have to do something like that for a wrapper
around the wrapper... Or simply extend it for the Servlet23 environment.

I just don't want several copies of files floating around based on
different versions of servlet specs...