cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] Request For Vote: MultiPart Form Handling
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:57:25 GMT
Given that there were no objections, and a few enthusiastic
"that would be cool" responses, I am going to commit the
changes that I have--which do not affect normal opperation
until we use the multipart/form-data mime type with a submitted
form.

We can fine-tune the standard interfaces of how we get to
the uploaded Files later--as they are easy modifications.
The alteration to choose whether to accept the Servlet
Container's Request object or wrap it with MaybeUpload's
request object is encapsulated in a method, so it allows
for an easy and centralized method of generalizing that
section as well.