cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [C2] Request For Vote: MultiPart Form Handling
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:31:55 GMT
I have a solution already developed that uses MaybeUpload
project.  The License is compatible with the Apache Software
License (BSD style), and the project is open source.

I would like to include the MaybeUpload jar file, and the
modifications to CocoonServlet and HttpRequest object files
that are required to seamlessly integrate this functionality.

Please note that I am planning on committing an Action that
will upload images to a database, as well as a Reader that
reads images from a database.  This is really cool stuff,
and it will _really_ help others out who want to do the same
kind of things.