cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] Precompiled sites
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:00:30 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Berin,
>
> How do i pre-compile a site? Can you post the procedure?

The procedure is not in place, the framework to allow for
consistent naming of generated classes accross installations
is in place.  The next step is to modify the command line
utility to compile the sitemap and XSP pages and set the
Work Directory to $context/WEB-INF/classes.  This has not
been done yet.

We might be able to go hog wild and create an Ant Task,
but I have _no_ experience with that.