cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: esql sample doesn't work in latest c2
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:42:49 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>
> > > hi y'all, just thought i'd see how c2 and catalina were coming along. i'm
> > > running both straight outta cvs. most examples work great, but the esql
> > > sample fails with a resource-not-found error message. relevant log
> > > messages:
> >
> > It should work.  Remove any precompiled classes from the repository.
>
> well, i had, but something else whacky must have been going on since it's
> fine after a good night's sleep.
>
> > Oh, and the correct way to get a Serializer:
> >
> > ComponentSelector selector = (ComponentSelector) manager.lookup(Roles.SERIALIZERS);
> >
> > Serializer serializer = (Serializer) selector.select("yourHintHere");
>
> thanks, but note it's not me that's trying to get this component, but the
> sitemap:

Is it still occurring after a fresh update?  Ugh!  I thought I got all of that.
I will triple check again.  The Sitemap.xsl file is obnoxious to deal with because
you have to wait for the sitemap to be compiled before you can find errors--even
then the error line numbers don't correspond to the XSL file.

Are you doing anything special with your sitemap?