cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [c2] broken CVS, again!
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:11:30 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> > > People,
> > >
> > > can you please test Cocoon operation before committing something on CVS?
> > >
> > > Not only it doesn't compile, but after making it compile, it also
> > > doesn't even start because it looks for a class that was just removed!
> > >
> > > So, in the future, please, avoid making commits before checking that
> > > they work... this way of using CVS not only destroys parallel
> > > development (making CVS useless) but creates lots of frustration on
> > > those who want to help.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > [see log for the runtime problems]
> >
> > Shit, sorry about that Berin. I just had a total bad timing.
> >
> > Please ignore my stupidity :(
>
> Well, yeah, I'm stupid, but C2 doesn't work anyway

Now C2 works and compiles for me OK.  It seems to me that you
have some stale classes in your Build directory.  If you

$build clean webapp

then everything should be OK.  P.S., Don't forget to remove the
precompiled sitemap from the Servlet Engine's repository.  That could
also be what is causing issues.