cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] Re: Repository broken
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:46:36 GMT
Stuart Roebuck wrote:

> Berin,
>
> Is there anything you've changed in ResourceReader recently that could explain why images
on pages rendered with the latest C2 CVS are being almost randomly swapped on a page, like
they're being generated, put in a bin and then taken out at random and distributed around
the page?

The only thing I can think of is making it ThreadSafe...  Before, it
had no designation, so I will try making it Poolable.