cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] FIXED Fault with current CVS? Missing sitemap.ComponentHolder.java
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:28:00 GMT
Stuart Roebuck wrote:

> Thanks Berin,
>
> I've downloaded the latest version and that problem is fixed for me.
>
> Having said that I'm having another problem with all of the classes in webapp/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/
being omitted from the Cocoon classpath, but I'll look into it a bit before I cry wolf!

Really?  What servlet engine are you using?  WebSphere moves all the
jars out of the Context completely--rendering that style of classpath
building useless.  The way around it is after correctly installing
Cocoon, make sure the classes are in the /WEB-INF/lib/ directory by
copying them back there.