cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] FIXED Fault with current CVS? Missing sitemap.ComponentHolder.java
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:12:46 GMT
OK.  Finally, I got it fixed.  ComponentHolder is no longer necessary.  I am not
finished with my optimizations of the XSP system, however, you can rest in the
fact that I will be concentrating on creating a usable system at this point.

It should be safe to update from CVS again.

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Stuart Roebuck wrote:
> >
> > I decided it was about time I updated my copy of C2 to a newer CVS version and have
been running into some problems.

> > Currently when I try to run the Cocoon examples I get a sitemap compile error.
Basically, the sitemap is compiled into code containing the java import statement:

> >         import org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ComponentHolder;
> >
> > But this Class no longer exists in the repository, so I get the following bit of
log:

> > > ERROR   12041   [cocoon  ] (Thread-9): Error compiling sitemap
> > > org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
> > > _sitemap_xmap:
> > > Line 40, column 7: Class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ComponentHolder not found
in
> > > import.
> > >       at
> > > org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.compile(JavaLanguage.java:206)
> > >       at
> > > org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:132)
> > >       at
> > > org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:200)
> > >       at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:170)
> > >       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
> > >

> > Have I just chosen a bad time to update, or this some oversight?
>
> Deleting the work directory works.  Right now, everything except XSP is working, and
I am