cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] Fault with current CVS? Missing sitemap.ComponentHolder.java
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2001 19:27:01 GMT
Stuart Roebuck wrote:

> I decided it was about time I updated my copy of C2 to a newer CVS version and have been
running into some problems.

> Currently when I try to run the Cocoon examples I get a sitemap compile error.  Basically,
the sitemap is compiled into code containing the java import statement:

>         import org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ComponentHolder;
>
> But this Class no longer exists in the repository, so I get the following bit of log:
>
> > ERROR   12041   [cocoon  ] (Thread-9): Error compiling sitemap
> > org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
> > _sitemap_xmap:
> > Line 40, column 7: Class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ComponentHolder not found in
> > import.
> >       at
> > org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.compile(JavaLanguage.java:206)
> >       at
> > org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:132)
> >       at
> > org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:200)
> >       at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:170)
> >       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
> >

> Have I just chosen a bad time to update, or this some oversight?

Deleting the work directory works.  Right now, everything except XSP is working, and I am
tracking down why.  Part of the reason is that the SitemapComponentManager and the regular
ComponentManager aren't talking to each other correctly.  I almost have it down though.
Hopefully it will be fully fixed RSN.