cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: failed build
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:52:01 GMT
Jeff Barnes wrote:

> I hate to be the bearer of bad news again...
>
> With  the addition of AbstractCompiledComponent, the build still failed.  I
> attached the output of ant.

Please bear with me.  I am working on getting a couple of errors out
with the Compiled Components, and will commit my changes as soon as I
am done, hopefully in a few minutes.

> Jeff
>
> --
> Jeff Barnes
> Java Architect
> EpicEdge
> 5601 6th Ave South Suite 600
> Seattle, WA 98108-2521
> 206.674.0902 (direct)
> 206.674.0060 (main)
> 206.954.6173 (cell)
>
>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Searching for build.xml ...
> Buildfile: /home/jbarnes/xml/cocoon2/xml-cocoon/build.xml
>
> init:
> ------------------- Apache Cocoon 2.0a3 [1999-2001] ----------------
>
> prepare:
>
> prepare-src-main:
>
> prepare-src-23:
>
> prepare-src-22:
>
> prepare-datasource:
>
> prepare-jndi:
>
> prepare-src:
>
> compile:
>     [javac] Compiling 2 source files to /home/jbarnes/xml/cocoon2/xml-cocoon/build/cocoon/classes
>     [javac] /home/jbarnes/xml/cocoon2/xml-cocoon/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/generator/AbstractCompiledComponent.java:13:
Class org.apache.cocoon.PoolClient not found in import.
>     [javac] import org.apache.cocoon.PoolClient;
>     [javac]        ^
>     [javac] /home/jbarnes/xml/cocoon2/xml-cocoon/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/generator/AbstractCompiledComponent.java:22:
Interface org.apache.cocoon.PoolClient of class org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.AbstractCompiledComponent
not found.
>     [javac] public abstract class AbstractCompiledComponent extends AbstractLoggable
implements PoolClient, CompiledComponent {
>     [javac]
           ^
>     [javac] /home/jbarnes/xml/cocoon2/xml-cocoon/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap/AbstractSitemap.java:73:
Method getLogger() not found in class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap.