cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Re: Xalan 2.0.0 breaks Cocoon2
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 15:23:11 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Using the current CVS version of C2 (which includes Xalan 2.0.0) we are having the following
problem: Certain pipelines defined in C2 will hang for a fixed period (e.g. 5 minutes) before
completing. We have certain pipelines where this _always_ happens and others where this only
happens on occasion.
> This also can be reproduced in cocoon itself by calling the error page example in the
distribution. This also hangs.
> If we replace Xalan 2.0.0 with the Xalan 2.0.d07 version then everything is fine!
> Any ideas?

This happens when Xalan finds an error in the input XML.  It is either
throwing some exception that is never caught, or it is just sitting
there.  Someone who has a subscription to the Xalan list, could you
propogate this to the Xalan list?  (I am already subscribed to 8 lists,
and any more will make my job even harder)

View raw message