cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Lavoie <philippe.lav...@cactus.ca>
Subject [OT] Where to find avalon maling list and info ?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 20:53:34 GMT

Hi guys, sorry if this is out of topic, but I heard so much about Avalon
from this list that I decided to give it a try.

My first problem is that I don't know how to run the demos

run.sh -a ../apps

didn't do anything except display a couple of useless lines (well to me
anyway).

I was hoping more in terms of a demo to figure out a bit how this beast is
working, using the src dist I found out that there are some demos included.
Again not sure how to run them.

Anyway, where is the mailing list for Avalon ?

By the way, I really wished that they would add a how-to build your first
client/server to explain and show off the power of Avalon. As it stands, I
have no clue what it does (except after clicking on FAQ by accident) and how
to make it work.

Philippe Lavoie
Software Engineer                      tel: 819.778.0345 mobile:
819.664.9881
Cactus Communications Internet	   email: philippe.lavoie@cactus.ca