cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Smith <M.Sm...@secureinteractive.com>
Subject RE: [C2] Request For Vote: MultiPart Form Handling
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:01:53 GMT
It sounds great - it will make life easier in that regard.  Will it also
allow uploading to the filesystem instead of to the database?

-----Original Message-----
From: Berin Loritsch [mailto:bloritsch@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, 22 February 2001 8:32 AM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: [C2] Request For Vote: MultiPart Form Handling

I have a solution already developed that uses MaybeUpload
project.  The License is compatible with the Apache Software
License (BSD style), and the project is open source.

I would like to include the MaybeUpload jar file, and the
modifications to CocoonServlet and HttpRequest object files
that are required to seamlessly integrate this functionality.

Please note that I am planning on committing an Action that
will upload images to a database, as well as a Reader that
reads images from a database.  This is really cool stuff,
and it will _really_ help others out who want to do the same
kind of things.