cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Cocoon 2 error: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:38:19 GMT

Folks,

I just pulled the latest code for Cocoon 2 from the CVS. I keep
getting the error message in the subject line.

Any ideas what this means - this is my first look at Cocoon 2 so I've
no clue what is happening. I've attached the log file - this is from
start-up to the moment the error occurs and that's all there is.

Regards,
Sandor

--
ir A.G.L. Spruit, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Institute of information and computing sciences