cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Zielinski <kzielin...@supermedia.pl>
Subject [C2] HSQL Database included to cocoon.war and ready to run without configuration.
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:37:43 GMT
Hello cocoon-dev,

  I have modified Cocoon2 distribution because it needs a database in
  distribution.
  I have added:

    1. Database HSQL.
        It is configured Java Database in \WEB-INF\db_hsql and it have to be
        manually run by user. There is a batch file runWebServer.bat
        and use have to execute it before running any Cocoon2 database example.
    2. Cocoon-cvs.bat a script on [win-32] to download cocoon2 CVS
    3. Hypersonic SQL jar to WEB-INF\lib\hsql.jar,.
    4. I have patched all database C2 examples to work with my proposition.

    5. I have modified a build.xml to include servlet.jar because under T4 cocoon2
        doesn't works without this.
        Why servlet.jar wasn't included to cocoon\WEB-INF\lib directory
        in build.xml before?

    There is in attachment:
    C2_HSQL.diff

    There are all my changes and additional files packed in cocoon-2.HSQL.zip
    http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~kzielins/Cocoon2/cocoon-2.HSQL.zip

    BTW. I'm going to create CDK (Cocoon Development Kit) similar to TDK (Turbine Development
Kit) and this path is part
of it.

--
Best regards,