cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Zielinski <>
Subject [C2] HSQL Database included to cocoon.war and ready to run without configuration.
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:37:43 GMT
Hello cocoon-dev,

  I have modified Cocoon2 distribution because it needs a database in
  I have added:

    1. Database HSQL.
        It is configured Java Database in \WEB-INF\db_hsql and it have to be
        manually run by user. There is a batch file runWebServer.bat
        and use have to execute it before running any Cocoon2 database example.
    2. Cocoon-cvs.bat a script on [win-32] to download cocoon2 CVS
    3. Hypersonic SQL jar to WEB-INF\lib\hsql.jar,.
    4. I have patched all database C2 examples to work with my proposition.

    5. I have modified a build.xml to include servlet.jar because under T4 cocoon2
        doesn't works without this.
        Why servlet.jar wasn't included to cocoon\WEB-INF\lib directory
        in build.xml before?

    There is in attachment:

    There are all my changes and additional files packed in

    BTW. I'm going to create CDK (Cocoon Development Kit) similar to TDK (Turbine Development
Kit) and this path is part
of it.

Best regards,

View raw message