cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gerd Mueller <g...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Re: [ot] XSLT pain in the *?
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:19:46 GMT

Hi,

> In a totally other note I am wondering what is planned for Cocoon on the
> management side express in the SoC document, is it now clear that Infozone
> is taking care of this part or will Cocoon 2 includes management tools ?

It is not yet clear that Prowler will become an Apache project, but
independend from this issue Infozone, especially Prowler, still tries to
provide a content management framework that works well with Cocoon.
At the moment we support only Cocoon1, but there is also some 'research'
regarding Cocoon2.

So, the only I can say is: Check it out ! :-)

Best Regards,
Gerd

Gerd Mueller                                    gerd@smb-tec.com
SMB GmbH                                  http://www.smb-tec.com