cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re[4]: Cocoon 2 error: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:50:48 GMT
Sandor,

1. Just checked in a change to sitemap.xsl. Can you please do a full "check-out" (and not
an
update) and try it out.
2. If step #1 fails, please try the command line version. Modify attached cocoon.bat and run
it as
follows.
"java org.apache.cocoon.Main -c \jakarta\xml-cocoon\build\cocoon\webapp -x
docs/samples/xsp/simple.xsp" look into the logs directory for a cocoon.log and send it to
me.

Thanks,
dims

--- Sandor Spruit <sandor@cs.uu.nl> wrote:

> Davanum,
>
> On Tuesday, February 27, 2001, 2:26:31 PM, you wrote:
>
> Davanum> Sandor,
>
> Davanum> Please remove your
> Davanum> D:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\work\localhost_8080%2Fcocoon
> Davanum> directory and try once more.
>
> Hmmm. I'm afraid that doesn't help much
>
> Sandor
> --
> ir A.G.L. Spruit, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
> Institute of information and computing sciences
> "There is a bit of magic in everything, and then some
> loss to even things out" (from: Lou Reed, "Magic and Loss")

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI