cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2 error: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:53:55 GMT
Sandor,

1. Please remove d:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib\jasper.jar
2. Please remove d:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib\parser.jar
3. Copy D:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\lib\xerces_1_2_3.jar to
d:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib\
3. Restart Tomcat.

Thanks,
dims
--- Sandor Spruit <sandor@cs.uu.nl> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I just pulled the latest code for Cocoon 2 from the CVS. I keep
> getting the error message in the subject line.
>
> Any ideas what this means - this is my first look at Cocoon 2 so I've
> no clue what is happening. I've attached the log file - this is from
> start-up to the moment the error occurs and that's all there is.
>
> Regards,
> Sandor
>
> --
> ir A.G.L. Spruit, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
> Institute of information and computing sciences
> "There is a bit of magic in everything, and then some
> loss to even things out" (from: Lou Reed, "Magic and Loss")

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=cocoon.log

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI