cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Precompiled sites
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 20:15:55 GMT
Berin, Team,

1. Set the CLASSPATH to include all the jars in the xml-cocoon\lib directory, cocoon.jar,
tools.jar from JDK

2. Run the following sample command: (on one line :-)
"java org.apache.cocoon.Main -c D:\jakarta\xml-cocoon\build\cocoon\webapp -x
docs/samples/xsp/simple.xsp docs/samples/forms/employee.xsp"

This will create the following java files and corresponding classes in the work directory:
a. org\apache\cocoon\sitemap_xmap.java
b. org\apache\cocoon\docs\samples\xsp\simple_xsp.java
c. org\apache\cocoon\docs\samples\forms\employee_xsp.java

Thanks,
dims

=====