cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject [C2] [Vote] Content aggregation implementaiton
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:30:41 GMT
Guys,

Are we all agreed to implement content aggregation in the way specified
by Stefano in his RT? I've been pondering it for the last few weeks and
playing through some thought experiments, and I'm definately +1. How
about the rest of you?

I have two days off work at the end of next week, and I'd really like to
get it implemented _before_ then if I can, but if not, those two days
are yours.

Paul, hoping to actually implement soon.