cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Trying to use Context class names
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:43:45 GMT
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:25:21 -0500
Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> wrote:
> I get the following output when I try to create a compiled page at the
> root context.  Anyone
> know what is going on?  The only change I made to ProgramGeneratorImpl
> is

I looked at the Xerces and Cocoon sources, but couldn't find anything
helpful.

Looks like it comes from the sitemap logicsheet. I'm not shure, but I
think I had such IndexOutOfBounds in the past, as well,and I think it had
something to do with stylesheets.

I know this isn't much help, but maybe you changed something in the
logicsheet and missed a character or something like that (It was very
simple to fix, when I knew what it was.)

Damn, if I only could remember,
Sorry,

Conny

Conny Krappatsch                              mailto:conny@smb-tec.com