cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Trying to use Context class names
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:56:36 GMT
* Berin Loritsch (bloritsch@apache.org) wrote :
> I get the following output when I try to create a compiled page at the
> root context.  Anyone know what is going on?  The only change I made
> to ProgramGeneratorImpl is

Looks like Xerces is swallowing an exception and refilling its stack
trace before the rethrow, which is 'handy'. What's the next thing in the
parse pipeline? I used to track this kind of thing down by catching
anything throwable immediately inside the next level of the pipeline.
Almost wonder if we should have a transformer for that, not that it
would help in this situation, obviously.

Paul.