cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: [C2]: What happened to Roles.COCOON?
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:28:08 GMT
* Berin Loritsch (bloritsch@apache.org) wrote :
> Ok, but what we the end product, an Aggregation system?
> I think there is the beginnings of one with the
> FragmentExtractorGenerator that will make recursive
> sitemap calls for you.

Hmm. That's not quite what it does -- it takes SAX events from a
document, and stashes them for later retrival from another pipeline.
Common use being to extract inline SVG documents from xhtml streams.
(roll on proper SVG and namespace support in browsers).

I'm going to try and post a proposal for content aggregation for voting
sometime over this weekend. I would have done it earlier, but my Copious
Free Time has been taken up with other things of late.

P.