cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject [Vote] Patch for CocoonServlet
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:30:40 GMT
Fellow Developers,

* Carsten Ziegeler (cziegeler@sundn.de) wrote :
> attached is a simple patch for the CocoonServlet.
> It addes an own method for the creating of the Environment.
> So changing the real class for the environment used is very easy.

Carsten seems to be producing more patches than any of us can cope with,
and from what I've seen of them, they appear to be of universally high
quality. Therefore, I propose Carsten Ziegeler for commit access to the
xml-cocoon CVS repository, before I suffer any more 'patch -p0 <diff.txt'
related RSI. Votes & thoughts?

P.